View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:16 AM   #1
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
FIFA 19 Professional sliders for semi/manual controls

First of all let me start by saying that I am in no way a slider expert. I do not fully comprehend how they all interact with each other to the extent that Matt10l and co do. This thread is merely to share with anyone who may be experiencing similar thoughts to my own.

Ever since I converted to FIFA from PES in 2014 I have mainly played on World Class. I have experimented with Legendary in years past and also Ultimate with this years game. WC to me still has too much OP BS at times but on the higher levels for me personally, it's completely out of control. I have also always been an assisted controls player too. Recently I have been watching many different videos posted on here of guys using semi/manual controls and although that's not to everyone's liking, I have always wanted to be able to master it myself. Again, in years past and present, I have tried to play this way but always became so frustrated that I would give up and return to the assisted controls. A couple of weeks ago I was scrolling through some of the threads on here and saw some advice which I did see the first time I read it but chose to ignore. That advice was if you were trying to use semi/manual controls, dropping down a difficulty level could help immensely with making the adjustment. So, that is what I did. I moved down to professional level and started using the various slider sets already posted on OS and began to experiment. The controls and slider settings below are what I have settled on for now, and I am simply sharing them for anyone who like me, wants to try and convert to semi/manual controls but who has given up too easily on the higher levels because the game would overpower you. The sliders are mainly based on the community set with a few other values from other users sets too. Many thanks to Matt and everyone else who works very hard to test and evaluate everything, you all do a fantastic job and I do not take credit for any of this one bit. I intend to upload my games to YouTube and will provide links in future posts. My games so far are very mixed but I don't feel too cheated if I lose and always feel I have a chance.

Here are my controls and sliders;

Updated 3/14/19

Professional 10 minute halves, slow speed (reverted back from normal)
Broadcast camera height 20 zoom 0

Passing - semi
Through ball - manual
Shooting - manual
Crossing - semi
Lob pass - manual
Saves - semi

Sprint - 30/30
Acc - 50/50
Shot error 58/56
Pass error 52/56
Shot speed 47/47
Pass speed 40/40 (changed from 35/35)
Inj Freq 95/95 (changed from 60/60)
Inj sev 30/30 (changed from 20/20)
GK 52/52
Marking 49/49 (changed from 50/50)
Run freq 0/0
Height 50/50
Length 34/35
Width 55/55
FB 35/35
First touch 70/71

Power bar for user 55

I have already uploaded the first two games of a new CM with Sevilla, links are posted below along with the link to my channel.

As I am adjusting to the semi and manual controls there are plenty of poor passes and wayward shots by me

Game 1 away at Rayo Vallecano. An even game overall with a very fortuitous own goal!

https://youtu.be/c2igAYSukkI

Game 2 at home to Villarreal. Great first half, not so great second!

https://youtu.be/sKuF6QlQsvE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4s...QID9JQYjg5nqHQ

Last edited by villabraves; 03-14-2019 at 11:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove