View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 02:33 PM   #7
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Professional sliders for semi/manual controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Yeah on any sliders this year on assisted I can win 6-0 nearly every game it’s just no fun but on manual have to work for your goals etc play like real football passing it around the back to move the cpu about what I like about 48 marking they are tight but not over marking and holding their positions better and full backs are better to, on 50 saw so many goals cause of the CB rushing to the st run past him to over mark him and st gets a goal!! Never played pro tbf I’m guessing you would have to have higher errors than the cpu etc ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have shot error higher at the moment but pass error is still in my favour. When I get more accustomed to the feel of the passing I will look to change that more in favour of the cpu but for now I am going to leave it as it is. My passing isn't up to scratch yet if you watch. My other problem is I tend to chase the ball when the cpu have it instead of trusting my players to track back and defend. I'm enjoying the challenge though! I'm just about to put game 3 on here but will test your marking in my other cm first before I play game 4.