Old 03-10-2019, 07:13 AM   #736
thenamesfuller
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Do me a favor and list the steps you did to get the sliders to work properly on the Console, so I can add that to the OP.

Thanks
Go back to main menu, go to the settings button and click on manage and share files. Then go over to load and delete, then delete the profile "madden". Don't leave the screen (if you do it'll just create another madden profile) immediately exit out of the game and boot it back up. It should act like you're opening the game for the first time. It'll go through picking your team, settings, and it'll go through what's new in madden tutorial. Once you're back at main menu, go to settings in main menu, click on gameplay settings change the minutes to 15 and game play clock to 15. I also turn off all the auto settings (defensive strafe and ball hawk stuff)
Then hit back go to Player sliders, input your sliders, then do the same for CPU sliders.
Go back and load up your franchise and start the game. Also make sure you have your sliders set in franchise mode as well.
You have to do this after EVERY game. It's annoying, but it works. Makes the games enjoyable.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app