View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #1795
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

It’s a weird set-up that doesn’t make sense when you look at it on paper. Pretty hard to explain. But if you don’t use this exact setup for cfm, the accelerated clock will still be on...now you won’t really be able to notice the accelerated clock is on because it doesn’t fly down with fast ticking, the time simply disappears from the clock when the qb breaks the huddle and they walk to the line of scrimmage. On paper none of this stuff makes sense, it trust me it does.

OK in the Main menu, set the clock to 25, then turn accelerated clock on.

In cfm, leave accelerated clock ON. But the run-off, turn it to 0. Technically the accelrated clock is on, but it’s because the runoff is at 0. This doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Another quick question I had relates to the accelerated clock steps you have in the OP.

At the very top of the OP, you say

So to recap
Main menu:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off 25 seconds

But in the sliders themselves you say

********In Main Menu, turn accelerated clock on and change the run off to 25, and it will stay at 25, then turn accelerated clock back off

My question is: Which set up should we be doing for accelerated clock in the main menu? The first setup doesn't say to turn the accelerated clock back off but the second setup does. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove