View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 12:31 PM   #1800
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I’d bump the ratings.

Only negative is that you run into the problem of the other cpu teams having the revolving door at corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Kind of a random thought but with how bad regression hits, I was just curious how people deal with countering this?

I’m sick of having to draft a new corner or running back once they hit the age of 29-30. It’s kind of ridiculous considering that there are actual players that play exceptional into their early-mid 30’s. I mean look at guys like Terrell Suggs.

For Madden 20, they definitely need to change this. Running backs don’t start regressing in real life until around 30 so I can see that but positions like tight end, receiver, linebacker, or any position on the defensive or offensive line can see players that are 30-35 play exceptionally well.

I was thinking of just manually going in and bumping the stats that get massively downgraded to counteract this in the meantime.

Thoughts?

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts