Old 03-19-2019, 08:27 PM   #846
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
My stats are totally out of whack now anyway, I didn't know about the profile bug when I started the season and I haven't replayed any games except one, when my Xbox crashed mid save and didn't get the result. If I were closer to the start of the season I'd be tempted to do a full restart of the league, but not this far in. But I absolutely understand how you feel about it.

More than anything about the stats, What bothers me most when the game goes nuts is not the scoreline or stats, but how the CPU goes super completionist. When it's down to the 2 minute warning, you can guarantee if the scores close that the team that's behind will fire it all the way to the endzone and score. It happens so often, it's predictable. When the sliders are working, you can tell, the defence has a chance of making a stop and turning the drive away.

Just had that on my last game, Eagles up by 2 scores against the Panthers, last 2 minutes. Panthers get to midfield, but then the defence make a couple of blocks, one short pass doesn't get enough yards and the drive peters out. If the profile bug is affecting the game, I'd have been certain the Panthers would score quick, Eagles would get a 3 and out and we'd have had a tense final minute as the Panthers get time to go upfield all over again.
That’s Madden not the sliders, 2 minutes drills have always been ridiculous.