Thread: BFSL First Take
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:30 PM   #4
dregrant82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BFSL First Take

@everyone
Despite the 49ers success, the entire BFSL league remains to favor Rams on winning this Week 13 Game of the week. 49ers had this to say,

"We like going under the radar, it keeps our guys focused on the task at hand and not the outside noise. As far as an upset or surprise, there wont be a surprise, we face Rams twice a year during the season and often in the post season. They know who we are, and we know who they are. It will come to execution to determine the game." Said DaOne

On the other hand the Rams understand who they are facing and dont buy into the hype.

"We had a rough week 1 match against Dallas, but have won 10 straight. Always a struggle vs DaOne and we beat him pretty bad this year so i know its going to be a different story this week. " said Hamme08

Hamme went on to say, "I dont care who is or isnt talking about him, I know the Cardinals and I are always talking about him. He's damn good."

Rams avoided questions to the BFSL media regarding gameplan strategy.

"I can't let you know my gameplan, you know that! Its simple though, limit turnovers and play solid defense and we'll have a chance"