View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 03:56 PM   #655
NYwRiter94
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

I guess I'll jump in since wodi seems to be on an island here trying to get people to talk about the classes...

I started a Giants franchise earlier in the year and got through the first offseason. I lost interest, though, since I won the Super Bowl in the first year (I started 2-5 and then just went on a ridiculous run the second half of the season, as it was happening I honestly wanted it to stop). I finally decided to start a new one a few weeks ago where I forced the same 5-11 record as the actual 2018 season, then started from DC2. Unfortunately, I was rushing through and didn't take the time to really sink into the class like I had the first time around, but I still got a pretty good class:

Spoiler

In all, despite what I believe was a self-inflicted downloading error, I've been thrilled with the classes so far. EA's nerfing of the AI draft bust logic is very frustrating - watching the crazy amount of busts in DC1 way back in September was a wild experience and encouraged me to keep trading back before finally making a pick - but it cannot be understated how much of an impact reading about all of these players and developing stories for them has on the life of the franchise. I've managed to avoid any massive missteps for my Giants and I'm slowly working toward building a championship team.
Advertisements - Register to remove