View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 10:20 PM   #2
dudeitszoltan
Rookie

dudeitszoltan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyLeague's problems MUST be addressed to save the gamemode

right now Start Today has a literal game breaking bug where the game crashes after like 3 games. It's been going on for a week and 2K hasn't said a word. I visit a place like the NBA 2K subreddit and it's all about "players pushing cheese in online, and pink diamond someone or other, or how viable is this player build" and it becomes frighteningly obvious that all the attention is put into money-making microtransaction modes. It's happening to all the sports game, just a complete takeover of online based career modes and fantasy card collecting modes.

With that being said, MyLeague is easily the most refined and realistic franchise mode I've ever played, but it's true that the sim engine has it's problems. And like I mentioned about the bug above, it's becomes clear that the mode isn't a priority. It's sad because I buy sports games to roleplay as a GM and watch my teams and my decisions play out on screen with a faithful reproduction of the real life game (something text-sims can't provide), and I feel as if I'm a minority and no longer a focus because I only give $60 every year, not $60 + endless amounts more for VC