View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:40 PM   #31
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Professional sliders for semi/manual controls

Ok so I am really f****** annoyed with Fifa 19 right now! I had planned on just completing the one season only with this Sevilla save because as much as I’ve enjoyed getting to grips with semi and manual controls, I prefer shorter halves so as to get through the seasons quicker and semi/manual controls definitely warrant using at least 10 minute halves if not longer. So, I’ve just recorded a couple of more games and went through to the end of the January transfer window. In my squad I only had two keepers and as I wasn’t going beyond one season didn’t bother buying another. My reserve keeper gets injured in a cup game and is out for 3 weeks, we then finish transfer deadline day to get the standard training injury email on February 1st and guess what, my first team keeper has ruptured his ACL and is out for 7 months! I have no keepers! So that’s it, I’m done with this save because that’s just [emoji90]. Apologies to anyone who was following but I’m not going on without a GK.

I will be reverting back to assisted controls, WC, 6 minute halves now. I’ll pick another team and still up load to YouTube but I’ll be using a different slider set, most likely pflynhi’s set as I tried them yesterday and really liked them.

This game really frustrates at times!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove