View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 02:38 AM   #2268
ChrisP5594
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I’ve definitely learned to accept that the game will never be like real life. During actual gameplay I realize this as well and basically only penalties throw off a “full” experience. As far as the subs go, I can handle the CPU not making subs during the game and I now realize I have to utilize my own formation subs. The only change I need to make for the CPU is editing their formation subs for the running backs, as I’ve done in previous Maddens. As for the “off the field” part of the game, I’m so used to the CPU drafting and signing FA’s that don’t make sense but it has seemed to improve. I’m sure everyone who plays franchise mode realizes that so much more can be added to the mode to make it better, but for now I’m content with it. I always wondered if EA would ever consider making 2 separate versions of Madden. 1 version that has your online play, MUT, etc. and another version that is specifically created just for franchise mode, that being both online and offline.

You'll enjoy the game much more if you try to get close to Madden sim statistics over real life statistics. I also don't care too much about realistic penalties. I have DPI almost at 0 as it causes the defense to actually play tight coverage. My only gripe is limiting TFL plays. I've been lowering the tackle slider game by game and tackling feels much more fluid instead of triggered animations it's just 80% physics engine getting pushed and off balance then hit again or something.

As far as CPU non sense, I do manual trades based off of real life trades as well as some trade rumors. In my CFM I traded Odell to the Browns for 2 1st round picks so he could play with Landry.