View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:19 AM   #2269
sabres32
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP5594
You'll enjoy the game much more if you try to get close to Madden sim statistics over real life statistics. I also don't care too much about realistic penalties. I have DPI almost at 0 as it causes the defense to actually play tight coverage. My only gripe is limiting TFL plays. I've been lowering the tackle slider game by game and tackling feels much more fluid instead of triggered animations it's just 80% physics engine getting pushed and off balance then hit again or something.

As far as CPU non sense, I do manual trades based off of real life trades as well as some trade rumors. In my CFM I traded Odell to the Browns for 2 1st round picks so he could play with Landry.

I just restarted my franchise. Simmed the first season. Only thing I did to spice it up a bit was take control of a the first 10 picks of the draft. Basically whatever team was up to draft next I would create a new character and make the pick for them. It actually was really interesting I must say. I play with the Bills and this was a tough thing to do but in my franchise Tom Brady just retired. The Patriots had the 21st pick and I was ready to make the 4th overall pick with the Vikings. After looking through the Vikings roster I decided this would be a good chance for them to trade down so I made a trade with the Pats so they could move up to 4 and pick their new QB. Of course the QB I chose for them was an 80 overall with superstar development.

I had fun making “smart” moves for teams in the top 10 and I would’ve kept on going but for all 31 other teams the scouting is completely blank. Sure I could’ve referred back to my own scouting but it started taking to long. I wanted to do 32 team control so bad and I wish there was just a main page you could control all teams without having to switch characters to control another team.

I tried creating a character for a different team and I switched all team activities to AUTO except for resigning players but when you “retire” the character the settings don’t save. I set up a 32 team control and kept all characters active but for some reason the “CPU” teams weren’t signing free agents DURING the season or making any trades. I couldn’t figure it out so I said forget it. I was going to just take control of teams to take control of resigning their players but when you simulate from week 2 to week 3 they already sign most of their big names on their rosters.

Anyways I’m content with how the off-season went and I’ll find ways to spice it up some more but now I’m ready to just play the game with these sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports