View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:33 AM   #1
eaglesfan27
Rookie

OVR: 8
Questions from a longtime PS/Xbox player

Hello everyone. I've played NBA 2k for years on either the Xbox or PS systems, but I'm considering picking up the PC version for several reasons. The primary reason being that I have 2 kids at home and have seen my gaming time at home mostly diminish, but I've had more opportunities to play at work and have a brand new gaming laptop that I take to work. My questions:

1. There are not enough fouls in the PS4 version no matter what sliders I use. Does the PC version have either mods or other adjustments that can get a truly realistic amount of fouls?

2. The sim engine on the PS4 in My League feels a little too random with some subpar teams making the playoffs. Also, some of the stats are off in simmed leagues. Are there any mods to make the sim engine better in MyLeague?

3. PS4 version, there are some issues with salaries and too many FA's going unsigned 5 or more years into the league. Are there any mods or PC sliders that have figured out this issue?

Thanks in advance for the answers to these questions. Debating between picking up PC version or just waiting for NBA 2k20 to pick up a PC version.
Advertisements - Register to remove