View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 07:34 PM   #6
ninertravel
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheWarmWind's Impact Sliders 2019

ok I played about 5 games last night with these. had a break from rosters my eyes were hurting lol

a few things, first of all the game seems harder this year with hitting. I tried on Hall of fame at first and couldn't get any more then 5 hits a game. with all start that improved slightly I am able to draw walks but hitting with runners in scoring position I struggled (Heidi wouldn't shut up about it LOL!) so mostly when I did score it was a sac fly or a home run. couldn't really can't past 3 or 4 runs a game.

One thing did find from going from HOF to all star was the CPU starting throwing a lot more wild pitches. and about 3 or 4 a game. on HOF they hardly threw a wild pitch at all. maybe it was a small sample size or a fluke I don't know but it's just something I found.

part of the problem for me might be the pitch speed I have it on 5 it seems a bit faster this year. I keep check swinging a lot too early with the off speed stuff as well, and somtimes a lot accidentally I think the pitch speed although people say is user preference I don't think it is I think it's a very important underrated slider that causes most of the issues balancing that out is hard.