View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 06:12 AM   #3
ShowSavage
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston

Oh look who's back right on cue for the new season. Why don't you sit this year out and leave the new roster guys alone? You make a mess out of everything that you touch. God forbid they listen to you or let you have any control of the project because if they do, it will end up just like the projects you promised and worked on for the last TWO YEARS of MLB games...HEAVILY PROMOTED BUT NEVER RELEASED AND NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

It's a shame that I had to expose how childish and dishonest you are last year. You do realize your roster page from last years project that you abandoned is still sticked on the MLB The Show rosters forum. I encourage anybody reading this to go and read the last few pages of that thread to see how Houston behaves when people don't treat him like the pampered king he thinks he is.

You boasted about your plans for the perfect roster all season long the last two years. You even took the time to point out mistakes in the OSFM rosters despite the fact that you never contributed anything at all to the community. You always said your project wouldn't have any errors when you finished it like theirs did, which is funny, because the errors they made were easily found and corrected while your 'perfect projects' were quietly abandoned.

You tried to play the victim over and over and would whine when people asked you when you were going to release your projects. You didn't plan on releasing any of it at any point, you simply planned to deceive people into waiting and waiting until people eventually moved on to new games after the MLB season and forgot all about how you never released anything at all. You didn't get away with your cheesy act last year and it's a shame that you proved me 100 percent right on everything. You're a lying/attention seeking crybaby and you left no doubt about it. You declined to release ANY of the work you did because you didn't want these people who were excited to try it to 'steal it from you'. You were too openly arrogant for your own good and you had nothing to be arrogant about in the first place.

There is no need for your help on any roster projects. You wouldn't accept any help on your projects because you wanted to look smarter than everyone else. Would've been smart to not lie to people and be a whiny child when people questioned your endless nonsense and excuses.

Oh pardon my manners, I'm sorry did I forget to say welcome back?