View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 05:17 PM   #2916
BoyyPace
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Yep thats what I'm seeing. My run game is ok, might bump it up just a bit to see how it does

It’s not every play. But with my O line ratings and their run block ratings and they all have 75+ awareness and 3 with 85+ so there’s no way I get the hand off and 3 of my guys are not blocking someone or run off and not block the guy they’re supposed to. I tried everything, hesitating, running slow, sprinting right away. And they don’t block right. I’ve tried switching sides and audibling out or in to a run and on most plays it’s like they don’t want to block. I’m 3 games with running and I just looked at it so I can tell you... 72 carries 201 yards. And each game I had like one carry over 20. One game I had 26 total carries among my HBs and got 78 yards. Including one TD run with Zeke for 36 yards. The rest were all 3 or less. I’ve watched the repays after every run. And they’re not blocking right. Sometimes they push the guy and run away and go double team a guy blocked on the far side. It’s weird. I don’t know what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports