View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:03 PM   #1
FadeawayJay
Rookie

OVR: 0
Creating the best shooter of all time

I want to create the best shooter of all time to add in one my later draft classes, and to help create some "different" superstars to my MyLeague, so it's not just overall dominant beasts, that will carry the best teams.

However, I'm not exactly sure on he should look in terms of tendencies... Do you have any suggestions? How high should I put his tendencies, so that he'll take good shots, and be an efficient shooter, but still someone who can lead a great team in scoring with 25 PPG or something, maybe even more. Which animations would you give him? What position should he play (SG I guess...)? How tall and what kind of dimensions would you make him?

I don't want him to be a Steph-like shooter. I want him to be an off-ball shooter, who runs around screens constantly, hits A LOT of threes, but won't shy away from the mid range either. Like taking all the best traits from guys like Ray Allen, Klay Thompson, Kyle Korver, JJ Redick, Reggie Miller and Rip Hamilton. The kind of guy who can actually lead a good defensive team to a championsship as their leading scorer, as long as he just gets a good distributor at the point guard to feed him. Perhaps even a good passer at center to create even more possible spots to receive the ball from.

Last edited by FadeawayJay; 04-08-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove