View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 04:27 PM   #1847
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

The partly cloudy games, qbs go about 65 percent. The real nfl overall average. Rain and snow drops it into the 50s. Clear and over cast boosts it into the 80s sometimes 90s.

We’ve got to figure out a way beyond stats to prove this with video. Just hard to illustrate something that’s invisible. If we do, cfm will be set. Weather is the monkey wrench.

Glad HC00023 pushed me to experiment with play now. Never woulda figured this out. Also, HC00023 pointed out the Primetime game thing to me a while back. Big shoutout to HC. Always bringing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Until you mentioned it to me yesterday, I hadn't considered the weather factor. I've only ever watched CFM matches and not Play Now matches so hadn't thought the weather would be a factor.

I have to say though since yesterday, I DO think there may be something to your theory. Since last night I've watched 2 CFM matches, on a third now.

The first 2 finished tight and relatively low scoring. MIN 27 CHI 20, CAR 23 DET 20 in OT. These were both Sunday 1pm games and I'm in week 11, so late November. With both games in the north, neither was particularly sunny, passing percentages about 60-68% completion, highest passing yardage was 340 yards.

This 3rd game I'm running now is 14-7 to TEN over IND and only just got the 2nd qtr started. Mariota is 80% and Luck is the same. It's down south and bright sunshine. So on this evidence, I'd say you could be right.

EDIT: Result from the TEN IND game. Titans win 37-29. Luck threw for 477 yards and had a 71% completion. Mariota 212 yards with a 67% completion but Titans running game was popping, McNichols ran for 160 yds in only 17 attempts for a 9.4 avg, Lewis 59 (injured in the 3rd). In contrast Mack for the Colts ran only for 52 in 17, for a 4.2
avg.

Just like every game I deleted profile prior to loading up CFM. And as noted, this game was in the sun.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts