View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:50 PM   #1848
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Rickpersak’s getting some good results with the new update. His cfm is on into the season, week 9. So here’s a test you guys can run for those first 8-10 weeks, in warm weather states, we’ll have to nuke the wr catch down to 45. If 45’s too much, work up. I think if we play with this 45-49 wr catch zone, we won’t be shifting so many sliders. It’ll be just this slight adjustments. I havent tested this yet.

Keep an eye on dome games, too. They feel good like partly cloudy in play now, just want to make sure its the same in cfm. I dont think cfm and play now are different. People doing play now were probably playing on default weather—partly cloudy—-and this was why games were better. Only problem with this is its hard to guess the weather. Night games, you dont really know its set at because you cant see the sky. Thank goodness there arent but what, four night games a week. Thursday, 6 and 8 on Sunday and MNF.

My only concern with 45 wr catch is TEs getting too many catches. Those screenshots rickpersak sent me the other night had money pass distributions.. you couldn’t go into the code and program it to do better than that. Pitch perfect. These are pretty close to what im using for the alltime set.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts