View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 10:38 AM   #1875
BsG STyLes
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Good to see we can possible predict the weather thing. Wasn’t so sure about this, we keep an eye on this and see how accurate it is.

Wasn’t 100 percent sure on this weather predicting thing, was throwing it out there. Hate to throw stuff out there because a lot people hate my out of the box thinking and look for any chance to prove me wrong or and try to Make me look crazy. But i keep proving them wrong time and time again.

You just get tired of having to prove stuff. After a certain while, people should just listen. Glad you guys here listen. Have fun with this stuff. This stuff was what was holding us back.
I'm always try anything that's gonna make madden 19 as true to NFL games or close to it to bad we always get a broken game just imagine if the game didn't have sliders [emoji34] and we be stuck with what they think its a football game today I played a game that was raining [emoji106][emoji13] and it ended in a tie for the 1st time ever since I've had madden 19 n I'm not mad lol they played good enuff to tie the game twice salute to you and all still working on these sliders [emoji817][emoji817]

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove