View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:31 PM   #15
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: I thought I was happy , I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I like '16 quite a bit.Fully patched plays really well.Of course everybody has different opinions but you may as well try some older versions again because they cost very little at this point.
For whatever reason, M16 has been the most fun to play since I started picking up Madden again with M15. Wish I could specifically explain why...it just feels organic and fun. Far from perfect...not crazy about CFM then...but entertaining game overall for sure.

I am giving M18 a 2nd chance. Never played it because they ruined coach mode starting then, but I decided to see how it plays over a couple of years (game play between Years 1 and 2 of a CFM seems to change a bit for some reason in all the Maddens so that's been my way to test in coach mode).

But I never played NCAA 14, and yet for years I keep hearing how awesome it is. Not into college sports, but I do have a 360 still. And in the end, it's about finding a good game of football, so maybe it's worth picking it up cheap. Now you all have me thinking...hmmmmm.
Advertisements - Register to remove