Old 04-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #951
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Consecutive losses or wins don't really concern me, at least in the early point of the season. It's almost as if at that point the game is establishing a set pattern for the coming season.

It's later on, when form and levels have been established that the CPU determines that anyone who has established a pattern is not allowed to continue that forward.

So for example, early season 2 teams meet, the best team wins, sets a winning run going, the other goes on a losing streak. At this point you'd think in a team with a 8-2 record would beat a team with a 2-8 record. But the CPU determines the better team MUST lose. If that was a one off, I could live with it, upsets happen and anyone can beat anyone on any given day, but if you look it's happening in every game from mid season on. If there's a clear favourite going into a given match, it's almost a given they'll lose to the underdog, which makes a mockery of the etablished order.

Sure you can replay and maybe get a different result next time, but that feels "manufactured" if you like.
I'm not seeing this 100%, If I did I would have noticed, I'm in my second season.
Advertisements - Register to remove