View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 03:37 PM   #1900
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

If you get a scrambler qb, use spread coach scheme and when you get to select teams, choose advanced settings, offensive playbooks, choose the default spread playbook. watch qbs use their legs to win games. been watching different teams with this setup all day. real fun to watch. the generic spread is chip kelly’s old Oregon playbook from NCAA football. it’s a nice college attack and perfect for scramblers at qb. not too over powered either. been a joy to watch.

But I’m not sure how these playbooks and ideas work if you’re not using these sliders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Oh yeah, Eli always is gone for me when I use the Giants lol.

And as far as playbooks go, Tommy has recommended the Ravens playbook in the past to me. It's worked really well. He goes more into depth as to why if you guys want to chat about playbooks. He's extremely knowledgeable on that topic.

I mess with the formation subs to get more running plays to my second and third running backs too. The better XP gain for each player the better. If you can draft guys that are Star or Superstar development that's the best. They gain XP way faster. You can see a QB jump from being a 80 overall to close to 90 in one season if they have superstar development and win rookie of the year.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts