Old 04-17-2019, 10:40 PM   #4
NolanRyansSnowmonkey
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patches just keep ruining this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Nail a slider set you like. People bitch and moan on the show nation. Developers tune the game to accommodate. Adjust you sliders again. People bitch and moan some more. Developers tune the game. Rinse repeat. I honestly don't know if I have the energy for the show this year. I am testing sliders more than I actually get to play. Sports gaming is becoming an excercise in futility. They can say they didn't do any tuning with this patch all they want, but I was getting a nice balance pre patch and now every single hit, I mean every single hit even hone runs are weak contact.
I would say definitely give it more time and a larger sample size. Baseball stats can lie like the devil in the short term.. so give it a few days for stats to stabilize a bit.

But, that being said, once you nail that slider set, do what i did last year and disconnect from online. You don't need any more patches anyway. While everyone was complaining about hitting mine just kept playing beautifully.

Obviously this isn't practical for everyone, if they need to connect for other games,play online, or have others using the same PS4. But if you don't need online, unplugging will give you much more fun playing time with your slider set.