View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 10:31 AM   #8
whitemamba24xx
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Worth getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanRyansSnowmonkey
In my opinion if you still enjoy '18, '19 is not worth $60. That's not a knock on 19, because it is essentially the same game with a new paint job. Kind of like getting a new paint job on your car, but the bill is the same amount of $ as buying a new car.. ok that's an exaggeration but you can see my point.

The only bad thing about the paint job is it comes with its own sets of problems, according to many people. Bad fps, stops and stutters, pitchers playing in the field bug, etc. And many of the old flaws are still there. So i guess its kind of like going to a bad body shop. The car looks pretty much the same, looks a little better than it did in some areas, but has some scratches and splotches. But this body shop has no guarantee that they will eventually patch them, or when they will.

I know that's over the top but its kinda true. I would recommend renting it for a few days and seeing if it is worth it for you. Just don't get caught up in the newness of it because 'new' wears off. After some time, i still prefer 18 over 19, even without any bugs. But you may fall in love with 19. So i would rent it..can't go wrong with a test drive!
Still torn LoL. I'll make a decision today. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk