View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 06:21 PM   #1
doncropper
MVP

OVR: 0
'60s All-Decade Roster

Just uploaded the start to the "60s All-Decade" roster set.

First & Foremost - I have to give a BIG Shout-Out to both asantead22 & tommycoa for their masterpieces that started me down this path. I have been modding Baseball Rosters for many years now but never have attempted to venture into Football Rosters until asantead22 shared his (in my opinion Best Roster Ever) All Time Greats roster. Then tommycoa took it to an even higher level by adding his Golden touches to it.

This is for the xBox One and my only regret is not having it on the PS4 as well due to the enjoyment I've gotten for so many years from the Rosters created by such Masters as Capa, Iteachhistory, StormsWarning etc. etc. on that platform.

This Roster is geared toward us Older Guys that remember the '60s and want to revisit them plus for any of the Younger group that wishes to see what the '60s NFL looked like.

This Roster has the initial 3 Teams completed which are the New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers & Kansas City Chiefs.

Each Team consist of the most noted Players for that team during the 60s Decade as well as even a few of my personal favorites perhaps. All Expansion Teams beyond the 1960s will be filled with '60s era players that did not make the 46 Man Active Game Roster of teams that did exist during the '60s.

All players have correct Colleges (when available) & Birth States. Equipment & appearances are matched to actuality as best I could. Ratings are based on a system similar to that used by tommycoa.

Going forward I will update this Roster with the completion of each team until all 32 teams are completed.

Since this is my first venture into Football Rosters I very much would appreciate any and all comments.
Advertisements - Register to remove