View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 06:39 PM   #1
Willard76
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
The 2019 Original Hybrid

No the roster isn’t complete yet.

Teeds, myself and Mattchu are currently heading up bringing back the Hybrid Roster this year.

We got back to work when the Hybrid team from last year had announced they weren’t planning on doing a roster this year which of course has changed. We wish those guys well with their roster this year which has a thread called Simulation Roster.

We have actually been working on a roster project similar to this last summer and hope to have a release as soon as we can get this completed.

That is what brings us to this point in the thread. As in the past we are looking for some reliable community members to volunteer their time and assist in bringing the Hybrid to fruition.

For those unfamiliar with what the Hybrid brings to the table, do the following;

Complete full roster rerate, including potential

Equipment updates

We try to use the best faces for each created player, whether that comes from another roster such as the Full Minors or creations in the Vault or for the most part our own creating or tweaking of faces.

We do not overwrite any SCEA players that came with the game

We add in pitch edits

Try to have the best mix of AAA, AA rosters and prospects

Motion/Stance adjustments

All of this will give amazingly realistic gameplay and players.

If you are interested in participating in making this roster a reality sooner than later please let myself or Teeds know.

We look forward to bringing our Hybrid back to the MLB the Show community.

Willard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Advertisements - Register to remove