DallasFan39
Rookie

DallasFan39's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Mostly because it is pointless whining.

I'm playing Madden 19 right now. A video about the all the terrible choices they made that got us to this point means nothing. Madden 19 is worth playing, or not. I would imagine about 99% of gamers have figured this out and are either playing or moving on.

There is another 1% that thinks if they treat this like an episode of the X-Files, some FBI agent, sympathetic to their cause, will expose the truth and take down the dastardly creators of the video game that failed to live up to their expectations.

What I am wondering is, in this metaphor, who is the third Lone Gunmen? Obviously we have Moody and this guy, who doesn't seem to have a unique name, which is actually kind of perfect. Who is the third guy that has decided that exposing Madden football is their new meaning for life.
This folks is part of the problem. Those of us who complain about Madden are label as whiners or people with nothing better to do. It bothers you that I complain about a game that I owe then stop reading my posts.