View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 06:29 AM   #66
Schnoodle321
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 wishlist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I know this is gonna be unpopular, but I think it needs to be said: Some of y'all sound really entitled, or sound like you think your opinions are fact, when you're either completely wrong or haven't dug deep enough to fix problems you claim exist.

You CAN tell your defenders who to help off and who not to help off of.

If you turn up the Take Charge tendencies, you will see players step in to draw offensive fouls.

Slow passes? There's a Pass Speed slider.

Double tap the shoot button while moving the left stick toward the non-ball hand for a face-button Euro Step.

Takeover badges should be removed? Why? Don't just say it, present your case.

New motion system? Pass/foul system should be completely redone? That's not something that can happen overnight or on a whim; plus, it's a huge risk that could easily create more problems than it causes.

Rebounding feels scripted? Player proportions are off? Elaborate. Show some evidence.

We should feel fortunate that game developers, and 2K especially, are so in-tune with their fanbases at this point in video-game culture. If you really care about the game, as I'm sure we all do, use that luxury as wisely as you can.
I get what you’re saying and agree for the most part. But have to disagree with the player proportions part.
It’s been shown countless times throughout countless threads in particular the art thread how off players body/shoes/accessories proportions are and still need work.