View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 06:17 PM   #4
amedawg00
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable

At long last MLO is getting some attention on OS. I know this primarily an offline myleague dominant site but its good for the online version to get some exposure as well. I have always wondered why more offline myleague guys didnt migrate online. The experience is a hundred times better than playing the robotic CPU. The storylines are infinitely more unpredictable when you are matching wits with human user General Managers that build and construct teams with way more intelligence than the AI. The thrill of competing against like minded sim heads in an online competitive environment compared to the CPU is not even a discussion. All of the offline headaches of bad trades, head scratching team building strategies, tendency complaints, and everything in between is mitigated when human users are on the sticks making decisions and hooping. 12 min quarter, hour long strategic battles on hall of fame sim settings; 14, 29, 58, or even 82 game leagues with real life draft classes or even the vaunted simworld draft class. MLO has it ALL. Its about time offline myleague guys flock to MLO and discover what they've been missing. The mode has come a LONG way and it is now ready for prime time. We have played 5 seasons going on 6 at a 7 game a week pace and best of 7 playoffs. If time committment is an issue, I understand but feel free check out our discord group chat and get on our waitlist if you are inspired to take your 2k skills online and discover online leagues.

https://discord.gg/HKwnDQ

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]