View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 05:50 PM   #6
MJWizards
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: 2K19: MJ LEGACY ROSTER - 1st THREEPEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Wow that’s ambitious. How do you plan to fill out the teams I’d imagine there will be one each for the regular teams in the game then one each for the classic teams and then one each for the All time teams?

What about teams like the Bulls where you could basically use classic teams for all of them? Or the Washington Wizards/Bullets who I think only have two teams in the game? My only concern would be accurate courts as I believe the 76ers classic team(00-01) is vastly different then what they used in those early 90s seasons. Then again I suppose I could always just swap the the players from the classic team on to the regular 76ers before starting up a myLeague with them so that can be worked around.

Yeah basically the idea is to use all-time, classic and regular teams.
For the Bulls, i plan 90-91 and 92-93 obviously plus 89-90 for the 91-92 Bulls. Details in the 1st post.
However, the courts will be not an issue. Basically they are already all available along with the jersey on 2k share.Timdunk made tons of them.
Thanks for the interest.

Update: just completed 92 Heat and 92 Nets, they are in the All-time Heat spot and in the current Nets spot.