View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 06:47 PM   #3
papadell
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on using your DD club for MtO?

I'm all for more uses of our DD team. They kinda do it with events I guess but I would LOVE some kind of tiered formats. As a MTG player having access to different kinds of formats adds variety and in a game like this I think there would be a lot of great potential.

They do BR which is Limited draft and that's cool.

But maybe some kind of tiered where it limits the cards by grade (silver, gold etc) or even era or something. This would allow us to get mileage out of all the cards we've accrued and get us to play with players we would never touch. I don't like the whacky stuff with events when they do something similar to this.

Just give us a straight Bronze and Below, Silver, Gold, Diamond tiered system or some kind of balance there. I don't know how many new cards they plan on introducing but you could expand on that and introduce even more cards and even do some kind of rotation with cards being legal in a certain format. Maybe even add in some better prizes for it since we'd be paying more to get access to those cards.

I think there's a lot of potential with that type of stuff. I would probably do an MtO run with my DD team.