View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:06 AM   #6
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 20 Debuts New Choice-Driven Career Mode – Face of the Franchise (Game

I'm interested. Hopefully the college games are 4 quarters. I would love 15 min quarters for the collefe games but I doubt it. The superstar abilities do add some intrigue. Having up to 7 can really make your player stand out. But hopefully it isn't like The One where you could only use 3 of your traits.

Glad you can choose a non-QB. I usually don't like playing at QB. But I will do it just because to do the pre draft experience. But I really want to the depth in this mode outside of interviews and cutscenes. I am guessing the new Scenario engine will make a big impact. I prefer playing as a defender. So hopefully there is some depth of non QB positions.

Hopefully there isn't the camera angle debacle in career mode like it was in Player CFM like last. In less you were a QB or RB, the not being able to have certain camera angles really turned me off the mode last year. I hope they add Face Scan, since they said you can customize your face. But if not, hopefully with new face editor it can be close