View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 12:22 PM   #91
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Oh man, my statement has nothing to do with what you said now or in the past. I am just having a public yet personal convo with you. Lol me and you have been in this arena since long before I can remember. Lol Developers are paid on volume sales so I get it. Even if they were to create chocolate flavored poo, it’s gotta be marketed to be the greatest thing ever with “new shiny back of the box” propaganda. It’s part of it and I get it. I am just saying I get how fans of the game feel in regards to Chris Young saying all this great news in Madden ‘20.
No problem, I get the skepticism because of past history, but let's let the information flow first and then people can start jumping on the bandwagon again(lol) or constructively criticize. At this point, there isn't anything to criticize 20 on, yet.

And I hope you meant Mike Young, instead of Chris Young. Us old fogeys are allowed to have senior moments. lol j/k And my point still stands, whether you hear it from Mike Young or Chris Young, you should be able to tune in or tune out the excitement/hype at your own discretion based on the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove