View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 12:17 PM   #6
mikeq672
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on using your DD club for MtO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGROC
I really enjoy the MtO mode. I don't have a ton of time to play a full franchise, and the mode gives me the ability to have some sway in how in the team, and it's players go...

I would like to see them add in more than just Sept call ups, and let me finagle with my trip A and Dub A team.... But overall I think it's a solid mode that I really hope comes back a little more fleshed out.

Being able to swap one team out for offline DD play makes sense to me too... Would allow ppl who generally don't get into the mode a reason to play, other than in conquest or BR. Because playing online against another more experienced player when you're starting out can be deflating. Hell, I have a stellar squad and I have a few losses I feel I should have won. Couldn't imagine going in all bro zed and common playing against a team with a majority of golds/diamonds.

I actually played a game yesterday against a guy who had a TON of diamond cards. The diamonds I have came from my pick in the digital deluxe version, and some very lucky draws in pack buying. I bought Torii Hunter, but I may get rid of him since Lorenzo Cain is a super pimp in center. (Def one of the most underrated cards in the game at 83).

But the guy I played fielded an entire team of diamonds, and each PH he brought up was a diamond, along with his pitching staff. Nobody's THAT lucky. Must have spent a fortune on the team. There were some 50 dollar cards and higher on his squad. Only lost 3-1 but couldn't get anything going. Crazy that some folks will drop THAT much cash for cards. I REALLY want the Mattingly 1985 card (94 over) but no way I'd spend 50+ bucks for a single player. I guess if you've got it use it... But that's the go my guy I've played with every player being a diamond player.
I have an all diamond team and bench and rotation. A bunch of diamonds I dont play too. Never spent a penny. Its quite easy this year to get a ton of diamonds.