View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 08:27 PM   #113
Rayzaa
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I just think it's great that they have come out this early hitting on franchise.

For me, that says something. At this juncture Madden (and 2K and Show) could do zero with franchise and it wouldn't affect the sales much.

Madden could have lead with MUT or the MyPlayer stuff, or some new God awful thing, but they didn't. I see that as a good thing as a franchise type. It doesn't mean that franchise is going to be great and robust, or that these these additions will substantially change things. It doesn't mean that EA is different now.

It's just good news to me and I personally like the messaging so far. I have trashed Maddens franchise efforts to the point of indifference. I dont care if they ever get back to where we were in the PS2 days. But they're making an effort and I can appreciate that and support them on that end. The proof will be in the pudding, but they're hitting all the right notes so far for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I don't care how early it comes out. Seeing is believing and I'll believe it is better when I see it. Not by what they are saying. And when I say see it, I mean read about it here or online reviews elsewhere.

And also when you pop in the 2019 disc it gives you a prompt to pre order M 2020. And it's only for the MUT version for $89.99.

NO THANKS.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 05-01-2019 at 08:31 PM.