View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:06 PM   #32
MajorSupreme
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
U know what would’ve been nicer/better? If they gave like 5 specific scenarios they added/created, maybe. I think the underwhelming factor of this stream is more that they only showed screenshots and they didn’t really give much substance. Which, to be fair, they’re not going to show gameplay, yet, so they’re a little hamstrung.

They went into some detail about spreading ratings out and whatnot. And, as some have mentioned, I’m a little concerned that it may be too easy to upgrade players, now, or even more easy than current madden. But, with spread out ratings, this may just fall in line, properly. Won’t know until we play, lol.

The other underwhelming part may be superstar/x-factor abilities, and again, they’re going to do a separate stream on that as well.

So, I’m willing to give them a pass on this stream and what they were willing to show/share. Whenever any presentation is mostly ‘talk’ with no video, it’s always a little ‘meh’, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can definitely understand that, and I do think just the format of the stream contributed to the underwhelming feeling. But I look at the Game Informer article and how well it piqued interest, and then I see that stream and it washed it away some of that intrigue for me. I'll still end up getting Madden, but I just feel shorted on franchise end.