Old 05-03-2019, 12:49 PM   #1066
thenamesfuller
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Ya i already understood. Arod had like three weeks in a row of 45%. Which was crazy.
Not that crazy man. Packers in my league are like 3-12. They hold the #1 pick next season. Rodgers has A LOT of INTs. Plus there was vital injuries to the team.
Kinda haven't gotten around to playing these past couple weeks though, between MK11, MLB19, and just got Days Gone which I have not even played yet. Also been hospitalized since Tuesday. I'm okay, just a minor health issue. Going home tomorrow.
But I am almost done with Week 16 (ALMOST THERE) (PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS? YOU TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!). Gotta love Jim Mora [emoji23]

Yeah but turning off and turning on system between each game seems to help with games A TON. On top of deleting profile each game as well. It's annoying. I don't understand why madden has to be so complicated. Hopefully with M20 on the horizon we'll get a better franchise mode. So far from what I've heard me likey. Don't think we're gonna get a 32 team league option right off the bat though, sadly.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app