View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 12:55 PM   #68
Sucram7777
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

If the Scenario Engine isn't for the entire league, that's going to absolutely destroy immersion for me - I'm sorry.

Think about it - S.E. generates a scenario where a WR may be demanding a trade because he feels you didn't target him enough times in the past 4 games.....

Then you go and look at WRs in similar spots on other teams around the league who have fewer receptions, and less TDs (And their respective Teams may have worse records) - and see that their morale is fine - since the S.E. doesn't apply to them.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

And why would they remove players dropping Development Traits??
To continue your following years as a Superstar, wouldn't you have to at least maintain a certain level of production each season?

I feel like too many various players are going to have a "breakout year", and get a shot at that advancement to the next level Trait, and your league will be crammed with guys that are at least Superstar and above.....maybe not "crammed" but with an amount that is considered abnormal for the league's standards.

Maybe I need to wait until this is put into practice, but this news has me a little wary.