View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 12:51 PM   #93
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
What about if you play as a RB, WR, etc? Can you pick your team if you play as positions other than QB?
I'd imagine it'll be like it has been for Player CFM for last several years. Where you choose the team, create player, Archetype, what round range your player was drafted in. I would have to imagine they adjusted the ratings scales for how your player has been rated depending on how you chose to be drafted. Where I don't think they can have you rated in low 80s/high 70s for 1st round pick, if everyone else's ratings got spread. I still think they'll allow you to play as a current player/rookie or allow you to player as a created player in CFM.
I really don't think they're will be much difference in FoTF and Player CFM once your QB gets the league. If they both use the same scenario engine, I don't see us missing out from choosing Player CFM. You can always create tons of QBs to play college games over and over. But you will essentially get same experience

Last edited by illwill10; 05-05-2019 at 01:06 PM.