View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:17 AM   #7
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: F1 2019 Hands-On Impressions (Full Throttle Media)

Holy smokes... what's with all the spam in this thread?

I'm excited as always for this one. This series has made me a fan of the sport. It's a blast to play. I'm not sure how I feel about the career mode transferring drivers from F2 into my career as rivals to follow me through the mode. I hope we can choose a starting point and avoid that. Love the addition of F2, but I don't want those guys into my career mode replacing current drivers. I'd like to start my career still with the main list of drivers.

I think a better idea would have been working your way through F2 and the main rival you develop in F2, comes with you into F1, and you get to create a team, and you end up teammates, fighting each other as rivals to be #1 driver. Either that or working through F2 and then starting in F1 replacing a driver. I'd be ok with guys moving up as others retire, but I'd at least want a season with the regulars before changes start happening.

That being said, very disappointed creating a team isn't included yet.

And is it just me, or does the game look even better this year?! Hard to believe, the graphics have always been top notch, but the screens look better. The sounds in the videos they've released too, especially in the replays, sound way better too.

Last edited by brandon27; 05-07-2019 at 08:20 AM.