Old 05-09-2019, 05:18 PM   #23
RomeroXVII
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Strike output and stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
I brought this up a lot to the devs. It's a personal pet peeve of mine and tends to happen when trying to punish someone who just spammed out their stamina and is in the process of running away.

From what I understand and how it's been explained to me, it's related to the physics / kinetics engine of the game (the IK?) and is very hard to get rid of. GPD would know more. But yeah, I hate it. It offers players who run diagonally backward a lot of safety that flat-out should not exist. I close the distance so that I'm in range to waffle them, and then I'm blown backward 3 feet by a Darth Vader force push.
Decided to do a test run on ranked on my alt using only Dan Hooker, trying to find the perfect person who uses the whole jab for 100+ strikes a round +with combinations intelligently so I can use that as an example for an argument for those against the stamina issue.

After going 8-1 with Hooker I finally found the perfect fight to illustrate the issue with it, and I will upload it to my channel with commentary.