Old 05-11-2019, 11:41 AM   #6
OnlookerDelay
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Everybody's Golf VR Demo Available Now, Full Game Arrives on May 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Remember, this is still a demo so it may not be fully optimized but the graphics are very good and better than I thought it would be. I'm on a PS4 Pro. Leaves will sway in the wind and you get the impression of being out on the course with a beautiful sunny day......LOL. Also, whether you're using a DS4 or Move Controller, when addressing the ball, you have the illusion of holding a club, then moving it as you would swing your club.
I watched a guy playing the demo last night on You Tube, and I was surprised at how realistic it looks. I think the fact that you don't see your anime character swinging the club has a lot to do with that. I bought a Move way back when for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12. I never really got the feel of swinging the move with one hand for a golf swing, so I bought a shortened, golf club attachment for it called a "Sim Stix" (https://www.amazon.in/SKLZ-Sim-Stix-.../dp/B00J3IQ5UO. With a little lead tape on the shell that contained the Move, I was able to reasonably achieve the feel of swinging a golf club. I can see how that would have the potential to work well with Everybody's Golf VR.

This is a surprising development for this franchise. I know I was very disappointed in Everybody's Golf for the PS4, since for some reason they dropped the three advanced swing options we had in World Tour and OOB, and left us with that archaic, non-real-time, horizontal 3-click meter only. This is pure real time and pure analog!

I'll wait to read some reports on the full game from golfers playing the game, and hopefully a few who happen to have the Sim Stix, before I consider the plunge. I would have to buy all the gear necessary to make it work, as I don't have the VR headset or a camera for my PS4.

Is the VR Headset resolution for this game truly 1080p?