View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 04:22 PM   #395
mar4380
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2K100
H-town glad you said that I’m gonna halt work on my roster and download yours like I said before you are the by far best roster creator I’ve seen on the community as far as detail and accuracy of creations no one really cares if the players birthday is accurate like wats that got to do with anything I’m sure you would agree lol.. but drop a line when your finished you saved me a lot of work I still needed to do actually greatly appreciated like you I had no intention of making a full roster with all the time it would require but seeing Mar asking for money for downloads I completely disagreed with so I started working on one glad you’re gonna make one instead ������
I wasn't insulting you by not having birthdays in there.. it's just a simple step that I included when creating players to have their ages right.. if I could not get exact birthday I put yr right so their age would be close.. NONE of the players are 20 yrs old.. I think there was only one ever drafted at 20 yrs old..

It's just a small thing some people would care about and perhaps most would not depending on if you do dynasties or not.. similar to the contract thing with free agents.. my thought always is if you can make something more accurate and there wasn't too much more effort involved why not do it??

These are the things a TEAM could come together and do.. from experience of working on past roster files all this comes together and makes a better roster.

also I'm not asking for Money.. I simply made a place where people can donate if they would like.. Houston did not want to get involved because of time commitments and the immense work that goes into it.. what does TIME equate to??? MONEY.. I see nothing wrong with throwing someone a tip or donation for doing something you didn't want or able to allocate the time to do!! I don't mow my grass because paying someone else to do it for $40 is worth more to me than spending my time doing it myself.

The two main files on PS4 file share have a place for "tips" and people on this message board said that the file I uploaded a video of was better..

also there is a file on the Xbox1 which they provide a standard file that is behind and not as accurate then a premium file for $4.99 which is updated daily.

I understand some people don't agree with it and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, opinions, and approach. As am I. But to act so shocked like creating a space for donations has never been done..

All I ever said was that I had considered over the years creating a place for Madden Content as it's the only game I play.. So I did MaddenMavens on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.. and I said that once there was enough support (FOLLOWERS and likes mainly, and possibly some donations (there's still been none, which I also mentioned giving you a %)) and enough rookie numbers released.. Then I would release the file version 1..

I really wanted to work with both of you and encouraged a team approach.. AGAIN I have NO idea why Houston had no time to invest into creating even ONE prospect yet encouraged us to do so, kinda felt manipulating, and now he does have time.. I also have NO idea why you wanted the roster file on draft night and did not want to continue to edit players together to reduce the work, kinda felt like I was used to create about 85 prospects VERY ACCURATE prospects in 5 days time to get to 250 prospects and you thought you could finish the project without me and it would be "your roster".. yet now you both want a roster file that's most accurate.. if we all just worked together passing the file around it would have made much more sense.. but there seems to be some reason you guys can't work with a team...

and this

"but now we see what kind of person you are I had a feeling you were da get over on someone type of person that’s the main reason I kicked tires working with you to tell the truth"

is ridiculous.. who am "I getting over on" ?? to me getting over on someone is making them do the majority of the work then wanting the result.. so analyze it from that perspective..

go back and look at the text messages between us.. look how many times I cursed (zero) vs you did.. look at your communication skills with someone your supposed to be working with.. look how many times you call it "your roster".. I get it, it's a video game project.. but it's still important to value someone you're working on a project with and to speak professionally and how to motivate someone your're working on a project with.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove