View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #400
cowboyssb3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 M19 Offseason Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
I believe I was the one who encouraged us to be able to communicate more immediately than this forum.. and what wasn't working?? There was no work being done??

Did they say no and was it always no? Or did they say maybe, lets do it, no lets not do it. Let's only do it if it's with my original roster file. No Let's not do it. Ok now I have the itch lets do it??? That yo-yoing back and forth is why I don't understand it.. and the persuasive encouraging even creating a schedule for CJ and I to do the majority of the work..

The problem is you started a forum titled PS4 M19 Offseason Roster... and I get it you didn't want to do it but you started a forum and apparently are great at it. I don't know I've never seen your rosters before. I didn't make a draft file last year because I hit around 30 created prospects and was Capped off and Figured that was not enough to get a whole draft class..

I have been a member of operation sports since 2004. It says you've been since 2010... I used to create NCAA files and two years did the ENTIRE NCAA football game myself.. and yes they were shared with the community and I still use those on Xbox360 and have since transferred them into the 2014 game for people.. Then I joined a team and completed naming the files a few other years.. I used to create the draft file from NCAA with those roster and then transfer them into Madden back when you could export each team for play now..

The Mental block is that I created approximately 85 prospects from Monday-Thursday draft night.. then he tried pushing me out of the project, BUT wanted "his file".. if he didn't want to create any more prospects that was fine.. but if he wanted the file and was going to edit players (as we clearly know there was much editing still needed).. Why didn't he want to continue to work with someone who just created 85 prospects in 4 days time??? why was he now pushing me out of the project??

I was actually here conversing with you about the project and we were discussing the contract situation. Which again from my perspective like having the actual birthdays/ages, why not have the contracts right? If your rosters are "EXTREMELY ACCURATE".. why not add that bonus feature.. after all they are "for the guys".. the birthdays and the contracts are two added features which are not much more time consuming.... and CJ "Popped" in after this.. But yes I did encourage him BUT I was ALSO READY TO WORK which is proven once he returned over being mad someone stole his roster.. which you totally understood cause apparently it happened to you as well.. and he wanted to stop.. then WHY DID HE EVEN WANT THE INCOMPLETE FILE AND WANT ME OUT OF THE PICTURE???

inefficient?? dude you wanted to keep chatting on the forum and get all excited about doing it but not actual do it.. like ok.. I get it you didn't want to create guys its a pain.. but then sometimes you kinda did then didn't.. but we were just wasting time talking about it.. CJ and I got down to work.. texted back and forth and kept the roster file working as much as possible.. with one more person it would have been even easier.. we didn't need some schedule.. we just needed to have instant communication to organize the work and ensure someone was working on the file whenever possible.. and it was efficient.. we got a file with 255 prospects by draft night..

And I COMPLETELY disagree.. if you actually joined the project you would have caught the hulk hogan thing you mention which I haven't even taken the roster into a game all i did was WORK on it.... I did catch the Block shed for Corners... I'm the one who told you that... and the Corners I created were made correctly. and if you joined the project you could have specialized on equipment which could have been done at ANY TIME.. you could have texted us seen if available and gotten to work on equipment.. because I've never been a huge equipment guy.. I quickly look at google images while searching other info.. but the prospects are limited to their colleges brand and most change in NFL.. I just ensure it's close and in the old days of NCAA would just make sure they didn't look to be wearing retro equipment like used to be the default on NCAA..

I think these two paragraphs answer themselves.... you're literally making a roster file.. you made a forum about making a roster file from the beginning.. when you contemplated making a roster file it HAD to be your base roster file...

You probably should have thoroughly read through the posts then, no? I stated numerous times that I decided to create MaddenMavens social media accounts and was looking for followers (8 so far) and provided a place for donations.. If I wanted money to release it I would be selling the roster.. it's really quite simple.

and the other thing that's made me less interested in releasing it is all this petty negativity.. I get it it's a free content world and everyone wants instant gratification these days.. but the main reason is the negative experience with you and CJ..

LASTLY and why you should have read the thread rather than reading CJs messages or talking to him then responding this way.. is I SAID AFTER ROOKIE CAMPS WAS A GOOD TIME FOR VERSION 1 RELEASE!!!

You're wrong.. I've done that before.. what's different about this year is the way things worked out with you two. That's the bottom line.. I have text messages from CJ of him telling me he was good after I send him the file on draft day that I just created 30 prospects in a day on.. he was cursing and telling me it's "his roster" after I spent countless hours contributing.. now associate your name with someone like that all you want but video game or not that's no way to communicate with someone..

how many times do I have to reference your yo-yoing saying you were ready lets do it, no lets not.. I didn't string anyone along to do work I wasn't already doing or willing to do.. I've uploaded a video to prove that. The file I have has 300+ prospects

And you and CJ both have warned about the ease of someone stealing your roster right?? Stealing the attention, gratitude, and admiration you receive from "the guys" ..

whoops there's another teaser.. "the not having 42 guys will probably eat at me and I may end up knocking those out too lol" haha.. but "YOU'RE NOT CREATING THIS YEAR" "WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THAT??!!"

The Bottom line is if you just participated from the beginning to contribute actual work and CJ didn't abandon/want me out of the project we all would have a roster file very accurate and NONE of us would have that feeling that you have after a roster project that makes you dread the next roster project.. I get that you didn't want to create the prospects but creating a few here or taking the file and doing something would have reassured those already doing work and reduced the majority work going to one person.. and then CJ's awkward I don't want to do anymore work with you but "I want "my" incomplete roster file".. just kinda felt awkward to me especially with both of you making a big deal about people stealing your rosters.. felt like I was being pushed out of the way after doing alot of work.. yet there was still a lot of work to do and we could have all shared in that work.. which was my stance from the beginning and throughout!!..[/quote]

So are you uploading the roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports