View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 10:37 PM   #12
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: The NCAA is Investigating Whether or Not It’s Time to Bring NCAA Football Back

I would LOVE for NCAA to return. I believe it is time for a return. Since the ruling could be decided as late as this October, I'm sure EA will quickly gauge NCAA interest of bringing back a college football game. So potentially 2021 we could see a NCAA game. I believe it could be easy transition for EA to jump straight back into the college football game. Since NCAA would presumably use Madden's Engine and all that, they wouldn't have to build a new game from scratch. They could build off of NCAA 14 as far as features and atmosphere. Since NCAA wouldn't have the same pressure as Madden, devs would have more creative freedom. NCAA could immediately be a good game based on the easy transtion. If a return is possible, I wonder if they wait to develop for the next console generation. With the possibility of new consoles late next year, the first new NCAA game could be on the new generation. It still would be an easy transition due to Madden already developing for the new generation.