Old 05-16-2019, 12:16 PM   #8
PhillyPhanatic14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: HOW BOUT MADDEN 20 PRESENTATION??

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I know Jonathan Coachman put out a tweet doing new material fot Madden 20 couple weeks ago. So that could mean something in regards to half time show or at least update game intros

I hope they improve presentation outside of commentary. I really hope they tie scenario engine to presentation. The scenario engine would really make an impact if we can actually hear about and see overlays during games.

Just upset that EA barely took advantage of the ESPN license that expires next year. Outside of NCAA 14(which was good) and Live, EA didn't fully take advantage. I get that they probably didn't want to seem like 2k. But the bland EA presentation has gotten stale. I even prefer NCAA Basketball 10 presentation when they had the CBS presentation. Pretty much EA uses ESPN to advertise their games

I'm not huge into basketball games but I got NBA live this year on crazy discount and their ESPN package is incredible. The ESPN presentation that they used to have in 2k was one of the best parts of that game. It's really a shame that they haven't leaned into that because that would go a long ways for immersion.