View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:34 PM   #448
1212headkick
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I get what you are saying but at this point....we get it. You dont have to remind us that you are top 100 on Xbox all the time. Especially when in other threads you are talking about how the platform is dead. Are we supposed to give you credit for being in the top 100 of a "dead platform"?

The only people that "outright dismiss" people because they are not a top player are other top players. You and I know there arent a ton of other top players at OS so saying it all the time comes off more like a weird brag than him stating why people should listen to him.

****, in this thread, I posted a number of comp players who were complaining about "running" and his response was just that he could beat them. Thats cool I guess but what does that have to do with what we were talking about?
I am far from braggadocious. I only improved because I was humble enough to admit my mistakes. Haz echoed my thoughts exactly. I am attacked for simply trying to reiterate I understand the game and I understand the broken meta of pressure fighting. That’s it.

Anyone who’s spent time with me in a party knows I’m one of the most nicest guys out there. I offer anyone help who asks. I made a combo legend for the community because it was my way of giving back to this forum. If you’ve taken my words any other way you’ve missed completely what I’m saying. It sounds like an attempt to discount me for being factual.

Mean while zombie rommel practices avoidance techniques for his flawed positions because he knows he’s wrong. Borrow a friends Xbox zombie and let’s settle it for everyone

Last edited by 1212headkick; 05-16-2019 at 04:41 PM.