View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:58 PM   #12
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Icon6 Re: HOW BOUT MADDEN 20 PRESENTATION??

I forgot that NCAA Basketball 10 had CBS and ESPN presentation. I don't feel like it needs a major TV Broadcast Presentation. Madden just needs more atmosphere and emotion. Thats one thing I enjoyed about NCAA. Outside of the ESPN broadcast, NCAA did a good job of capturing that college atmosphere. It didn't just feel like you were playing an exhibition game like it does with Madden. Madden feels like its presentation and atmosphere are geared towards competitive H2H games. Unless you play with headphones on, you notice how bland it can be. I don't have a problem with commentary, I just want a lot more lines that have to deal with what is going on during a game and season. Outside of celebrations, there isn't much emotion from the players.
One thing I liked from NCAA was the game breaks. I want to hear what is going on in other games not just see the scores on the ticker. Playoff scenarios during the game towards the end of season. Hopefully hear commentary geared towards the scenario engine