View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 03:09 PM   #44
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelfourThibault
A lot of good ideas in this thread. I know that this may not be for everyone, and I've mentioned it in another thread, but I found that as soon as I sat down and forced myself to learn the "true broadcast" camera, the game changed 100% for me. The game plays so differently, and the puck physics seem to be a lot better, so it isn't just the cosmetics of a different view. It doesn't solve all of the problems mentioned, but it truly makes NHL 19 a different game. I've been playing the EA series every year since the original in '92, and it took me about a weekend to get the hang of True Broadcast. For those of you who haven't tried it, give it a shot. Once you get it down, you'll feel like you're looking at and playing an entirely different game.
Thanks for advice, will give a shot soon. Now at the moment a lot of work to change player ratings and add missing players to play finaly NHL 20. So when starting next Franchise season will try. If someone is intressted for rating changes I have a good link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...HY/mobilebasic

Last edited by Travolterjohn; 05-18-2019 at 03:11 PM.